You might make a great addition to our team! Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, KimCo currently has the following job openings:
Are you Flexible, Responsive, and Dedicated?
Installs and solders components on various sizes of through-hole PCBs in accordance to customer specifications and/or to IPC Class 2 and 3.
Responsibilities and expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Be detail orientated, self-sufficient, and able to meet production quota in a timely manner.
- Be able to follow schematics for proper installation of components and proper soldering procedure to ensure quality of the finished product.
- Work with small parts, using soldering irons and small hand tools.
- Willing to perform other tasks as may be required by management.
- Must be able to sit for long periods throughout the shift.
- Must follow all safety rules, including maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
- Must be able to properly use a soldering iron (A solder test will be required prior to employment.)
- Apply Lean principles and methodologies to inspection processes
- Advanced knowledge in the use and application of measurement tools including calipers, micrometers, height, pin, thread, and other advanced devices
- Ability to interpret complex assembly drawings
- Experience applying IPC 610 guidelines to electronic components, PCB (printed circuit board) and PCA (printed circuit assembly) inspections
- Experience working in an ISO9001 Quality System
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Inspects PCB’s under a microscope and/or using an AOI for extended periods of time
- Follows all safety rules and maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Ensures quality of the finished product according to customer and/or IPC specifications.
- Meeting production quota’s as set in the time standards is required.
- Willing to do any QA or other projects as assigned by KimCo’s QA Supervisor or Management.
- Assist other QA inspectors as needed.
- IPC 610 certification highly desirable
- Strong understanding of acceptance sampling standards and guidelines desirable
- Strong understanding of MS Office applications required
- Able to sit for long periods of time throughout the shift.
- Prior experience reading and interpreting prints, work instructions, and BOM’s.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Restroom cleaning
- Restroom stocking
- Take out trash
- Clean the break room
- Wiping down surfaces
Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems that help ensure maximum production quantity and quality, consistent with the policies, goals and objectives of the company. The plant and equipment maintenance person or persons are responsible for providing technical feedback to management as required while maintaining the mechanical equipment and devices used in the plant.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual maintenance on all production equipment in a timely manner
- Perform building maintenance as required by management
- Ensure that walkways are safe during inclement weather
- Assist with production when required
- Make occasional runs to local stores for maintenance or production needs
- In-depth knowledge of a contract-manufacturing environment
- Experience with repairs and maintenance of production equipment
- Knowledge and experience with electrical and pneumatic systems
Package assemblies in accordance with customer and/or KimCo packaging instructions to prevent damage during transit and make local deliveries as needed.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Package assemblies in accordance with customer and/or KimCo procedures to prevent damage during transit.
- Create shipping labels, packing slips and other necessary documents as required.
- Make local deliveries.
- Notify the shipping supervisor of the need for any materials that are stocked in the shipping area.
- Have basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, ability to learn Syteline ERP system).
- Must be able to work standing for long periods and move around throughout the shift, boxing and packaging parts.
- Must be able to follow all safety rules and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Must have a valid Idaho State Driver’s License.
- Must complete all internal training courses and certifications required for this department & position. Must keep certifications current as required.
- Must physically be able to properly lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Shipping experience a plus.