You might make a great addition to our team! Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, KimCo currently has the following job openings:
Are you Flexible, Responsive, and Dedicated?
Installs and solders components on various sizes of through-hole PCBs in accordance to customer specifications and/or to IPC Class 2 and 3.
Responsibilities and expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Be detail orientated, self-sufficient, and able to meet production quota in a timely manner.
- Be able to follow schematics for proper installation of components and proper soldering procedure to ensure quality of the finished product.
- Work with small parts, using soldering irons and small hand tools.
- Willing to perform other tasks as may be required by management.
- Must be able to sit for long periods throughout the shift.
- Must follow all safety rules, including maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
- Must be able to properly use a soldering iron (A solder test will be required prior to employment.)
- Apply Lean principles and methodologies to inspection processes
- Advanced knowledge in the use and application of measurement tools including calipers, micrometers, height, pin, thread, and other advanced devices
- Ability to interpret complex assembly drawings
- Experience applying IPC 610 guidelines to electronic components, PCB (printed circuit board) and PCA (printed circuit assembly) inspections
- Experience working in an ISO9001 Quality System
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Inspects PCB’s under a microscope and/or using an AOI for extended periods of time
- Follows all safety rules and maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Ensures quality of the finished product according to customer and/or IPC specifications.
- Meeting production quota’s as set in the time standards is required.
- Willing to do any QA or other projects as assigned by KimCo’s QA Supervisor or Management.
- Assist other QA inspectors as needed.
- IPC 610 certification highly desirable
- Strong understanding of acceptance sampling standards and guidelines desirable
- Strong understanding of MS Office applications required
- Able to sit for long periods of time throughout the shift.
- Prior experience reading and interpreting prints, work instructions, and BOM’s.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Restroom cleaning
- Restroom stocking
- Take out trash
- Clean the break room
- Wiping down surfaces
Package assemblies in accordance with customer and/or KimCo packaging instructions to prevent damage during transit and make local deliveries as needed.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Package assemblies in accordance with customer and/or KimCo procedures to prevent damage during transit.
- Create shipping labels, packing slips and other necessary documents as required.
- Make local deliveries.
- Notify the shipping supervisor of the need for any materials that are stocked in the shipping area.
- Have basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, ability to learn Syteline ERP system).
- Must be able to work standing for long periods and move around throughout the shift, boxing and packaging parts.
- Must be able to follow all safety rules and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Must have a valid Idaho State Driver’s License.
- Must complete all internal training courses and certifications required for this department & position. Must keep certifications current as required.
- Must physically be able to properly lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Shipping experience a plus.